When I first created Revolutionary Brand, I didn’t realize that people really need a lot of support and help when it comes to just marketing themselves, their expertise, or how to help leads make buying decisions with them. It was originally created for people who were trying to consistently sell their high-ticket offers but needed to learn how to craft them, and how to explain what the value is from the perspective of the person buying so that they didn’t have to focus so much of their energy on proving themselves to people.
To celebrate the 1-year anniversary of the program, I wanted to do a 4-part series where I walk you through the entire framework that helps service-based entrepreneurs and coaches attract aligned, qualified leads for their service and programs between $2K-$10K.
Have your pen and paper ready to take notes, because you’re going to need it. In part 2, we’re going to discuss the importance of building trust with aligned qualified leads rather than just connecting with ideal clients.
Here’s a closer look at the episode:
- What’s the difference between an ideal client and an aligned, qualified lead
- Why the buyer’s journey is the most important part of marketing content
- How each of the different video types on Instagram matter when you’re using the app to market high ticket offers
- What are the 3P’s of marketing content
- Why perspective-shifting content should be 60% of your marketing content
Revolutionary Brand- https://revolutionarybrand.co/