You already know by now that I’m a huge proponent of using videos as part of your marketing. When it comes to Instagram, you have 4 different Instagram video types and in today’s episode, I’m sharing why you should be using all 4 of them. I’ll also explain the 5 essential parts of an excellent marketing eco-system and where each Instagram video types fit within it.
I discuss why visibility is all about volume as well as the best Instagram video type to help you increase it. I also share the importance of pre-qualifying your leads prior to hopping on a sales call and how your content can help you accomplish that. And for my new service providers with little to no street cred (aka credibility and social proof), I explain how you can build trust by establishing depth in your content. Finally, I discuss the buyer’s journey and how to convert your leads.
This is a juicy episode with lots of strategies and applicable tips. So grab a pen and paper and get ready to take notes. I’m deep-diving into the inside scoop so you can cover all 5 points of your marketing eco-system by using all 4 Instagram video types. Let’s dive in.
Here’s a closer look at the episode:
- The 4 types of video on Instagram
- Why visibility is volume
- The best video feature to use on Instagram to increase your volume
- Pre-qualification and quality control and why this should happen before hopping onto a sales call
- Why Instagram lives and IGTV will help you pre-qualify your leads
- Why connection is a requirement
- How your depth of content can help you build trust
- The buyer’s journey and what your role in it is
- The best Instagram video types to get to the path of purchase
- Sales and promotions and the best Instagram video types that lead to conversions
- The order of operations for your Instagram video strategy
- Why you aren’t getting more clients even if you’re using all 4 of these Instagram video types
“You can skip one of these things and be fine, but you’re just going to be fine. You’re not going to be great, you’re not going to be excellent, you’re just going to be fine. But if you want to be great, and you want to be excellent, you want to make sure that your marketing is covering all of these five things in the ecosystem.”
– Latesha Lynch