If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve been talking a lot about positioning. Two weeks ago, I shared an episode all about positioning your brand for profitability in episode 19. Today, I want to dive into the nitty-gritty of the top 3 successful positioning strategies for marketing your high-ticket offers.
I’m discussing the difference between convenience-based, quality-based, and differentiation positioning. I walk you through the details involved with each positioning strategy and how they can work in your favor. If you’re wondering how brand positioning can help you influence what people say about your business, this episode is for you. Tune in and take notes. You won’t want to miss this!
Here’s a closer look at the episode:
- Why brand positioning is so important
- An introduction to the top 5 strategies for positioning your brand
- The 3 most successful strategies for high-ticket service providers
- A deep dive into each strategy and who it will be best for
- The Position for Profitability masterclass
“Brand positioning actually influences what people say about your business, it shapes your brand’s reputation. And so I want to make sure that you really understand the importance of this and why you should focus on this if you’re selling high-ticket or premium.”
– Latesha Lynch