Every marketer you come across talks about the infamous High Ticket Buyer’s Journey. But what does that mean and what does that look like for you? In today’s episode, we have a crucial conversation all about marketing and selling your high ticket offer.
I take you through a closer look at what the high ticket buyer’s journey is really about, so you can understand more deeply what it means and how you can implement it for your very own premium-priced offers. Grab a pen and paper because you’re going to need it. Tune in, take notes, and let’s uncover the high ticket buyer’s journey as I explain the 6 stages of getting your target audience from problem to purchase.
Here’s a closer look at the episode:
- Creating content that shifts the perspective of your target audience
- The 6 stages of getting your buyers from problem to purchase
- Creating a content strategy that hits these 6 stages
- Planning for possible objections
- Creating shocking, myth-busting content
- Introducing your framework and the strategy behind your solution
“You can’t teach me how to make a million dollars if you yourself have not made a million dollars, this is not gonna work. There’s no better example of the solution working than how it worked for you..”
– Latesha Lynch