There are many misconceptions when it comes to running Facebook ads to sell your high-ticket offers. One of the most common being ditching organic marketing all together. Instead of trying to decide between what’s fact and fiction, I’ve invited Dania Cummings on today’s episode to discuss how Facebook ads can enhance your organic marketing efforts.
Dania shares what really goes into running Facebook ads and how your organic marketing efforts can support the performance of your Facebook ads. We also discuss the necessary elements you need to have prepared and planned out before you start spending your money.
This episode is filled with so much applicable information from budgeting to optimizing your ads, and everything in between. You’re going to want to tune in and take notes if you’re planning on running Facebook ads on your high-ticket offers soon or any time in the future.
Here’s a closer look at the episode:
- 3 common misconceptions about running Facebook ads
- Data points you should pay attention to
- How your organic marketing can support your Facebook ads
- Budgeting for Facebook ads
- Prepping to incorporate ads into your strategy
“As soon as people start running ads, they completely forget about their organic marketing. That’s not the case. They’re supposed to work together. And the stronger your organic marketing is, the better off you are running Facebook ads.”
– Dania Cummings
- Dania’s Website: www.theagency360.com
- Dania’s YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6V2ZrEerVwdm8zw0RssVtw
- Dania’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_nialamour/
- Website: https://lateshalynch.com
- Revolutionary Brand: https://revolutionarybrand.co/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atelierlatesha/